BEDOUIN

Ravings from the desert.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Delhi, Kolkata, Delhi NCR, West Bengal, India

The lesser said the better.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Its not there,but here

For some time now,I have been bothering too much about the exteriors ,and by that I mean other peoples' opinions regarding myself.That has caused me some serious doubts regarding myself,my abilities and my character.Its time to end this now and focus rather on my own game.I have always yielded the best results when I've stayed within myself and looked to raise the bar in various aspects of my life.I shall get back to doing the same again.It is said of Roger Federer that when he plays in one of his unconquerable and inimitable moods,that the opponent becomes irrelevent.He's just tying to outdo himself.His own expectations of what he can or cannot achieve,the doubts in his own mind.The audience,their applause,the frustrated grunt of his opponent as he haplessly watches the ball spin away from the sideline and beyond his extended racquet,all become mere formalities.I would like to achieve somehing of that mental consistency,that summit of extreme concentration to perform and outdo.This is a resolution and I hope I succeeed in achieveing some of the intensity I'm looking for.For everybody else,'up yours'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home